These are the noteworthy stories, in no particular order, that peaked my interest last week.
- MAC randomization: A massive failure that leaves iPhones, Android mobes open to tracking
- Thousands of NHS Wales staff lose personal data in breach
- Google Wants To Take ‘Faceprint’ Battle To Appellate Court
- Acting Federal Trade Commission head: internet of things should self-regulate | Technology
- Google’s Allo app can reveal to your friends what you’ve searched
- What Your SecOps Team Can (and Should) Do
- Is Your Company Using Employee Data Ethically?
- Canadian agency breached as hackers exploit new software bug
- If Your iPhone is Stolen, These Guys May Try to iPhish You