These are the noteworthy stories, in no particular order, that peaked my interest for this week.
- Corporate profits to take more hits from Ukraine cyber attack
- New Anthem data breach by contractor affects more than 18,000 enrollees
- Steve Bannon wants Facebook, Google ‘regulated like utilities’
- Cnil issues first fine for data protection violations
- ‘Anonymous’ browsing data can be easily exposed, researchers reveal | Technology
- EU privacy watchdog: Privacy shield should be temporary
- Amber Rudd claims “real people” don’t care about end-to-end encryption
- Can cellphones handle vehicle-to-vehicle comms better than radio networks?
- Once-Rejected FAA Software Upgrade May Prevent Planes From Landing on Taxiways