These are the noteworthy stories, in no particular order, that peaked my interest last week.
- Who’s Tracking Your Faceprint?
- By dismantling domestic privacy laws, the US will lose control of the global internet | Opinion
- Microsoft’s Docs.com: Search your privacy away
- My Concerns with Google Deepmind’s UK Health initiative
- Hong Kong’s election watchdog urged to come clean on city’s ‘worst’ data theft
- One of the most dangerous forms of ransomware has just evolved to be harder to spot
- Smart TV hack embeds attack code into broadcast signal—no access required
- US ATM fraud surges despite EMV
- Chinese Learn the Value of Privacy