These are the noteworthy stories, in no particular order, that peaked my interest last week.
- Ransomware Attack Takes Over Android TV
- New variant of KillDisk wiper threatens industrial control networks with ransomware
- Russian malware detected in US electricity utility – report
- Star Wars card firm Topps hit by ‘unforgiveable’ hack
- Uber, Apple Maps and location tracking: what’s really going on?
- Why the largest insurance companies are pouring into Silicon Valley
- FAA Takes Action to Correct Boeing 787 Technical Glitch
- Are you wearing your boarding pass?
- Flight booking systems lack basic privacy safeguards, researchers say