These are the noteworthy stories, in no particular order, that peaked my interest for this week.
- The Next Device in Your House to Get Hacked May Be Your Vibrator
- Bluetooth-Equipped Card Skimmer Found In Essex Gas Pump
- Raspberry PI attack compromises networks, steals admin credentials
- News and sports websites ‘vulnerable to attack’
- HPE ignored SAN failure warnings at Australian Taxation Office, had no recovery plan
- Federal report: Hospital cybersecurity is in ‘critical condition’
- Europe’s looming data protection rules look swell – for IT security peddlers. Ker-ching!
- Ai Weiwei Gets Artsy-Fartsy About Surveillance
- Boeing preps pilotless passenger flights – once it has solved the Sully problem, of course