These are the noteworthy stories, in no particular order, that peaked my interest for this week.
- Google ships WannaCrypt for Android, disguised as Samba app
- Massive cyber-attack could cost Nurofen and Durex maker £100m | Business
- RSA SecurID admin console can issue emergency access to decent social engineers
- The AA Exposed Emails, Credit Card Data, and Didn’t Inform Customers
- Inside the darknet: where Australians buy and sell illegal goods | Technology
- FBI-DHS “amber” alert warns energy industry of attacks on nuke plant operators
- Google DeepMind deal with NHS broke UK data law, rules ICO
- Why all online threats feel like privacy threats: information commissioner
- Could new data laws end up bankrupting your company?