These are the noteworthy stories, in no particular order, that peaked my interest last week.
- Ruling against data transfer regime may cost Europe €143bn a year, says Facebook
- Data Protection Commissioner Helen Dixon accuses lawyers of ‘digital ambulance chasing’
- Apple joins wide array of tech companies in fight to kill EU’s ‘Cookie Law’
- Flaws in Free SSL Tool Allowed Attackers to Get SSL Certificates for Any Domain
- New Mac malware can remotely access FaceTime camera, but macOS Gatekeeper users are protected
- SECURING A TRAVEL IPHONE
- PCI-DSS Compliance: Are CEOs Buying In?
- Commission signs agreement with industry on cybersecurity and steps up efforts to tackle cyber-threats
- What fraudsters hope you’ll post online about your identity