These are the noteworthy stories, in no particular order, that peaked my interest last week.
- Delta cancels hundreds more flights, expects normal operations soon
- London’s ‘automatic’ Tube trains suffered 750 computer failures last year
- A NEW WIRELESS HACK CAN UNLOCK 100 MILLION VOLKSWAGENS
- Data Breach At Oracle’s MICROS Point-of-Sale Division
- Microsoft won’t fix Windows flaw that lets hackers steal your username and password
- PRIVACY SCANDAL HAUNTS POKEMON GO’S CEO
- Why Tor and privacy may no longer be synonymous
- Is Apple’s Cloud Key Vault a crypto backdoor?
- The privacy issue at the Olympics no one is talking about