These are the noteworthy stories, in no particular order, that peaked my interest last week.
- More than 200 Southwest flights were delayed or canceled because of technology problems
- CISSP certification: Are multiple choice tests the best way to hire infosec pros?
- Shred-it Busts Seven Common Information Security Myths
- Snowden designs device to warn when an iPhone is ratting out users
- 40 Million iCloud Accounts Hacked? Hackers Hold iOS Devices To Ransom
- 53% of organisations around the world still use Windows Server 2003
- UK’s DRIPA spy law is legal if safeguards in place, says top EU court advisor
- Governments Googling Google about you more than ever says Google
- Hacker shows Reg how one leaked home address can lead to ruin